The roles & responsibilities:
- Working on idea and developing design concepts using CAD
- Rapid Prototyping
- Testing for mechanical strength & generation of reports
- Design for manufacturing & coming up with manufacturing plan
- Producing detailed, final hand drawings and specifications including parts lists and costing.
- Proactive team member
- Identifying vendor networks for mass manufacturing
- Supply chain planning for scale up
- Setting up of supply chain for packaging
- Taking part in multidisciplinary team meetings
Key Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong technical background as a Mechanical engineer BTech/B.E/(Diploma with experience) in Mech/Production with percentage 60% and above*.
- Motivation and drive to work in a start-up environment
- Good in software like CAD, FEA
- Design for manufacturing, considering tolerances
- Mold design
Projects: Please mention Projects & Roles demonstrating above skills in your resume.
Salary: 22,000 to 25,000 (per month, negotiable)
Send your resume in pdf file format to email@example.com
* If the above criteria are not met then showcase the skills with experience or projects.