The roles & responsibilities:
- Electronic circuit design and testing
- PCB Layout & Schematic design
- Embedded system design
- Testing & reporting
- Proactive team member
- Taking part in multidisciplinary team meetings
- Identifying vendor networks for mass manufacturing
- Selection & procurement of components from vendors
Key Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong technical background as a Electronics engineer
- B.Tech/B.E/(Diploma with 1 year experience) in ECE/EEE/EE with 60% and above*.
- Motivation and drive to work in a startup environment
- PCB Schematic & Layout design
- Good in software like Altium/Eagle and any circuit simulators
- Testing of PCB
Projects: Please mention Projects & Roles demonstrating above skills in your resume.
Stipend during internship: ₹.8000(per month, negotiable), Salary: 22,000 to 30,000 (per month, negotiable)
Send your resume in pdf file format to firstname.lastname@example.org
* If the above criteria are not met then showcase the skills with experience or projects.